Olivia is a dynamic speaker that brings energy, humor and years of branding and entrepreneurial experience to her audiences. She has a remarkable way of connecting with people and making even the most complex or foreign of topics approachable.
Send an email to check availability for your upcoming event.
2017 speaking engagements have included:- Denver Startup Week
- Colorado American Marketing Association
- University of Colorado Boulder, Leeds School of Business
- The Daniel's Fund
- The Commons on Champa
- Colorado State University
- Colorado Technology Association, Tech Internship Accelerator
- Colorado Beautillion-Cotillion
- Altitude Summit
- Society for Creative Founders (Stationery Academy)
Recent topics have included:- "Brand Messaging: The one key sentence that will make or break your business"
- "Creating a Brand Umbrella: Communicating what you do without sounding scattered"
- "Using the Power of LinkedIn to Build Your Personal Brand"
- "Personal Branding: Bottling your expertise and marketing brand YOU"
- "Everything I learned about social media I learned from online dating"
- "Fail Big! Key strategies to rebound from entrepreneurial failure and reinvent yourself"
Most common audiences:Entrepreneurs (especially the ladies)
Speaking on the entrepreneurial journey, establishing and marketing intellectual properties, how to make a name for yourself through personal branding and stand out against your competitors.
Discussing entrepreneurship, personal branding and finding your tribe with high school and college students as well as the importance of presenting a professional image in person and online to set themselves up for the most success in the future.
Presenting the benefits of personal branding during a job search as well as within the corporate culture. This includes ways employees can strategically establish themselves to build their career, fully leverage advancement opportunities and thrive within their company.
Olivia! You are so brilliant and gifted. My time with you was such an honor and a HUGE game changer for my future. I can't wait to begin!
Attract or repel. Be true to myself. Something I have carried with me since Olivia Omega's workshop at Sewing Summit. I'm finding it true for many aspects of my life, not just sewing and blogging.
Stationery Academy & Society for Creative Founders
Gosh, girl! You are inspiring and so smart. Thank you for being here and for the impact you are making on these women's lives and journey! You showed up ready to pour into these women. And I'm so grateful that our paths crossed! xoxo
Prairie Letter Shop
Olivia, I LOVED your presence and presentation. I admire your marketing savvy AND more importantly, your desire to put Christ first in your business! I sincerely hope that our paths will cross again in the future. May the Lord continue to open doors for you and shower you in His incredible grace. xo
Olivia is truly an inspiration. I follow her online and I just think “wow”! She is a great example as a woman, business owner and mom. I even printed one of her blog posts. Olivia encourages me in ways she doesn't even know. Thank you for being that, for shining your light.